Motorcycle Council of NSW Ph: 1300 679 622 (1300 NSW MCC) |

Various legislation protects private land and Crown Land from illegal entry. In general, if it’s fenced off, it’s “Inclosed Land”.

Some roads pass through private land and have gates so if you are transitioning please ensure you close them properly after passing through.

Here’s a small sample of legislation about this.

Unlawful entry on inclosed lands

Offensive conduct while on inclosed lands

Penalty on leaving gate open

Liability of vehicle owner for certain offences